The amazing world of the internet has made working much more conducive, interesting, and productive. Since the 1990s was ushered in by a lot of technological improvements and advancements like faster internet, and the ability to share documents from anywhere in the world, the concept of working from a remote location has become a reality.
WHO IS A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT?
A virtual assistant is in the simplest of terms, a self-employed person who uses these technological advancements to render professional services to clients from a remote location. These services can be in the form of technical, managerial, or creative assistance.
We are usually on demand by online entrepreneurs and small/mid-sized business owners who desire assistance from time to time, but not particularly full-time help from staff on location.
As virtual assistants at VA Patrick, we offer our services based on the terms and conditions provided by the clients and we offer an extensive range of cost-effective services.
You might wonder why you would need a virtual assistant. The truth is whether you are a small biz owner just starting out, trying to expand, or you’re facing too much workload because your business is starting to grow, there will arise a need to delegate administrative tasks to people who don’t necessarily have to be full-time employees.
We have collated a list of clear-cut reasons why you need virtual assistance;
1. It saves you money: – Outsourcing tasks to virtual assistants is a perfect way for entrepreneurs to save money. You don’t have to create an office space, nor budget maintenance costs for us. Virtual assistants don’t require health insurance, or a paid sick leave from you, so you get work done while still saving money
2. It saves you time to focus on core operations: – Time is money, literally!! A VA would take load off of you thereby providing time for you to spend on the most pressing and productive tasks. Asking your VA to manage your social media, and handle your endless emails, and every other little yet crucial task will provide you with time to focus on your core operations. You can delegate those things you can’t do at all, or things you can’t do all by yourself. You can use that extra time to explore newer business opportunities. The extra time also affords you time with friends and family. It offers you that work-life balance that LEISURE will bring. All these while, work is going on and your business is growing.
3. It gives you access to great talents: – Because of the reach of the internet, you can hire A-list talents from across the world to take care of tasks you don’t have as much skill for. Communication with your VA will give him a clearer understanding of what is required of him, and consequently make your business flourish. Different VAs are experts in various skill sets that you probably know nothing about. You could be tech savvy and need the services of a content developer for your marketing blog and you know you have no interest in writing. This is where we come in.
“None of us is as smart as all of us.” – Ken Blanchard
4. It enhances business growth by increasing productivity: – It is totally okay not to be a jack of all trades as an entrepreneur. You are probably an expert in your field but no field is one-dimensional and you can’t do it alone. Having spare hands can really drive your business to unbelievably exponential growth. Teamwork is the tool that can take your business to a whole other level. Virtual assistants can also provide new, creative, and unthought-of solutions to challenges that arise.
Helen Keller was right; “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.”
5. Availability whenever: – Some businesses have seasons of busier times, and seasons of slower progress. Others need help for specific projects of limited time. This is where you need virtual assistants, providing you with flexibility and the luxury of paying for only what you need, and paying according to the requirement, none of which you get with in-house employees. We will only bill you for the hours we work.
VAs also work through official holidays as they work from home and don’t have to go anywhere plus you never have to be plagued with the shortage of human resources when it comes to virtual assistants because of the availability of trained Vas who can help out where the previous ones couldn’t for reasons such as emergencies.
6. It gets more work done for you in way less time: – Juggling between tasks single-handedly can take its toll on you. You don’t have to do it alone when you have talented VAs at your service. You can manage multiple tasks within a short time by getting us to help out.
7. It reduces workload and enhances organization: – Important tasks can get inadvertently ignored due to a hectic schedule. We can help out by taking over these critical tasks such as;
- Data Entry
- Spreadsheet Creation
- Internet research
- Web design and development
- Proofreading, editing, and formatting
- Content creation
- Presentations and reports
- Online/digital marketing
- Data analysis
- And lots more.
We can help you enhance organization as we are skilled in various areas.
8. Flexible working ethics: – We can work for you on an hourly basis or project basis. Hence, our schedule which is very flexible can be tuned to accommodate your business needs. You also get to avoid the drama that comes with hiring in-house and having employees on location.
9. It can help you improve your online presence: – Some people are just not inclined to all the craze of social media but it doesn’t stop them from acknowledging the significance of social media marketing in business growth. Employ virtual assistants with the task of posting frequently on your social media page to strengthen your brand identity. You don’t have to worry about content creation, or promoting posts, and definitely not how to keep up with customer queries in order to reply promptly enough to satisfy them. Successful social media marketing requires time (time that you can’t spare) and persistence. VAs can help increase customer involvement and improve the frequency of activities on social media. To strengthen your brand identity, reach out to us, let’s help each other grow.
10. It can reinforce your weak areas: – Are you great at business administration but terrible at creative writing? Or do you need graphic designers? Whatever area may not be your turf, VA Patrick’s services are at your disposal.
Steve Jobs once said, “Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.”
At VA Patrick, we continually strive to supply quality services to all our clients. The best part is that you don’t have to worry about us coming late to work or not showing up at all. Just give us a deadline and we will get your tasks done within the stipulated time.
We encourage you to offload your excess workload on us.
Let’s keep your successful business successful!