Thank you for choosing us.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Website, express an interest in our products and packages and when you visit our Website and do activities (such as by posting messages in any form on WhatsApp, email or any other platform) or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and packages you use.
Personal Information Provided by You.
1. For Staff: We collect full names; email addresses; academic qualifications; technical proficiencies
2. For Users: We collect full names; usernames; email addresses; passwords.
Information automatically collected
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website or when you access our Website by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
The information collected from you may be used to operate, provide, develop and improve our services and packages. Data like personal data and other technical data is used to manage orders, provide services, process payments and communicate with you and to improvise on all our services.
These purposes may include:
1. Providing our services to you, which include: offering product packages, processing payments, and keeping you up to date on new packages, services, and offers.
2. Provide you access to our Services and Customer Support by means of e-mail or WhatsApp chat;
3. Communicate with you about packages, services, offers, promotions, and rewards if any offered by us and others and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
4. Personalize the services and present you with advertising, content or features that we believe will be of interest or helpful to you;
5. To post testimonials: We post testimonials on our Website that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and the consent of the testimonial. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact us;
6. Respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive any legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond; and
7. For any other purpose with your consent.
WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. No purpose in this Policy will require us to keep your personal information for longer than the period of time in which users have an account with us.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE POLICY
Your continued use of our website and service/s, following notice of such changes, shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
After reviewing this policy, if you have any additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, please contact us by filling out the contact form on our homepage of the website or you may contact us at